RenovoDerm® is building an advanced line of wound care products that enhance tissue regeneration and promote rapid and definitive wound healing.*
Our wound care devices:
- Closely mimic the in vivo extracellular matrix (ECM) structure
- Accelerate the body's healing response
- May enhance overall cosmesis
- Facilitate tissue growth and regeneration
- May reduce scar formation
A GLP pig study demonstrated the product’s ability to completely heal full-thickness dermal wounds. During case studies in the veterinary market, the Phoenix Wound Matrix® has even stimulated regeneration of sweat glands and hair follicles, which are vital to healthy skin anatomy and physiology.
- Despite the many wound treatment products available, scarring and wound closure continue to be significant problems amongst acute wounds, chronic wounds,
- Scarring can cause unpleasant symptoms and can
be aesthetically distressing to patients.
- Care for chronic wounds reportedly cost between 2% to 3% of the healthcare budget in developed countries, this causes significant reductions in the quality of life for those affected, and often have serious sequelae such as limb amputations or premature deaths.
- Achieves faster, more reliable wound closure rates than competitive products.
- Provides a critical prerequisite for successful tissue regeneration, a structure designed to physiologically mimic the ECM.
- Decreases scar formation by optimizing in situ tissue regeneration and by mitigating the inflammatory response.
- Specific to patients’ needs, can be used in combination with active substances to further promote tissue regeneration, e.g., anti-microbials, stem cells, etc.
*All claims supported by Good Lab Practice (GLP)
porcine animal study and veterinary case studies.