RenovoDerm is a medical device company building a line of wound care products that provide a structure for tissue growth and promote faster healing of wounds.
Our wound care devices create an environment for tissue growth and regeneration, thus accelerating the body's healing response. Through case studies in the vet market, RenovoDerm has demonstrated the ability to stimulate full regeneration of dermal tissue, including sweat glands and hair follicles, which play a vital role in the functionality of healthy skin.
- Chronic wounds are classified as such when they fail to progress through a timely reparative process over about three months.
- Current product offerings for chronic wound treatment are focused on managing the wound site—not the healing process.
- Care for these wounds reportedly costs between 2% to 3% of the healthcare budget in developed countries.
- Achieves faster and more reliable wound closure rates than competitive products.
- Decreases scar formation by promoting healthy tissue growth rather than an inflammatory response.
- Can be used in combination with active healing products.